별놈들이 다 있습니다.

외국에서 간혹 이런 메일이 날라오나 봅니다.
저한테도 날라왔네요.

요지는 외국 현지 은행계좌에 큰돈(역서는 14백만달러)가 있는데 원래 주인이 죽어부렀다.
그래서, 그 돈을 찾아서 니는 35%, 지는 50% 나머지는 은행담당자가 묵자.
중요한 것은 니가 이 일을 추진하는데 드는 비용의 5%를 내라!!

절대 속지 마시고 읽어보지도 마시고 지우시기 바랍니다.

비용의 5% 낼 돈 있으면 그 돈으로 안테나 손보시기 바랍니다.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello
I am Barr. Victor Brown, Attorney to Late Mr. Peter Kim a foreigner and an Engineer with A.P.Z construction company.
Late Peter Kim has an account with a Bank here, which he opened in 2003.
He died here in U.K 2004,I received a memo early last year from the Bank remittance department for an interview about $14M USD that belongs to my client Late Mr. Peter Kim, the bank informed me on their policy to freeze the account of Late Mr. Peter Kim, I was asked to redirect the ($14m usd) back to government treasury because they saw no next of kin in his entire file within the bank and his account has been dormant for years which is against the policy of the Bank.
I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner as the foreign beneficiary to that fund.
I have resolved to share the money in this ratio.50% for me, 35% for you, 10% for the remittance manager in the bank who has agreed to guide us for the success of our objectives and 5% for expenses we might incur in the processing of this transaction.
You can also call me with this number: +44 702 409 2891
Regards,
Bar. Victor Brown esq